The application procedure is a bit complicated, but we can help you and answer all your questions at each stage of the application process.
The admission application process for all Jagiellonian University programmes is provided by the Online Application System (OAS) at www.erk.uj.edu.pl. Candidates are required to create an individual account using the OAS system. This account is referred to as the "OAS account". Please familiarize yourself with the application rules before registering with OAS.
Candidates can apply from January until September as long as there are places available. Each admission round during which candidates can register for this programme is announced through the Jagiellonian University Online Application System (OAS): www.erk.uj.edu.pl. Please check the nearest dates for admission.
A 4-step Application Process
1. Check which procedures/ rules apply to your registration status
There are two sets of application procedures/rules that candidates choose depending on their citizenship and status in Poland. Make sure you choose the right application procedure depending on whether you are a Polish national or not.
2. Set up an individual user account in the Online Application System at www.erk.uj.edu.pl
Choose an individual login and a password and activate it by clicking on a link sent to the email address you provided. Fill out the form available in your account with personal data and information on your educational background.
3. Register for the BA GLAD
Visit www.erk.uj.edu.pl and browse the catalogues to choose GLAD. You will find a „register now" button displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the page https://www.erk.uj.edu.pl/studia/karta/studia_id/2983/tryb_ubiegania/n/nr_naboru/1.
4. Confirm your registration:
Confirm the registration by paying the application fee (required for all graduate and undergraduate programmes) and by submitting the following documents via email:
- a scanned copy of your application form printed from your individual OAS account and signed (by hand),
- a scanned document of the Polish maturity certificate or higher level school certificate that qualifies the candidate to study at university level. If the candidate does not yet have one upon registration, a scanned document of certificate issued by the granting institution that confirms the candidate's right to apply for study programmes in all types of higher education institutions in the country of issue. This certificate should also contain the candidate's estimated grades. Please note that documents submitted in any language other than English or Polish are required to be authenticated with a legal, sworn translation into English or Polish.
- a scanned document of the identification card; in the case of non-Polish citizens, a scanned document of the passport page containing the photograph.
Upon admittance you will be required to come in person and submit all necessary documents as attachments to the application form available in your individual OAS account by a set deadline. If you are not able to come in person, the documents may be submitted by your authorized representative.
Please remember that Visa requirements apply to non-EU citizens. Visa application should be submitted to a Polish embassy or consulate in the country of residence of a foreigner. More information can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
You can also check the list of documents required upon enrolment.